Saturday, October 27, 2012

Dr. Pains Haunted House

Dr. Pain's Haunted House is located in Roanoke Va. The cover here is $10

   So I had a few friends tell me about this haunted house(thanks Leland and Rob,said in a sarcastic tone),and they said good things about it so I figured that I would check it out.
I set off on this adventure with out my orignal crew, but I did however meet some awesome people.

   It was said that Lee and Rob had some free tickets so were standing in line and this woman walks out and says "does anyone have free tickets?" We reply with, "we do!" So she then walks up to us and tells us that we cannot use them on the night we was there. That was our goofs, so we bit the bullet and went a head and bought the tickets. Standing in line myself and Sam realized that we needed to use the little boys room, looking around we found that there was no restrooms, so we had to walk into a small wooded area to use the restroom. Back to buying the tickets, the way they had it set up, you had to go in the same place as the line to get the tickets( which I found just plain dumb), there was just one door,so it was very unorganized.
   When we got in the line there was like maybe 20 people in front of us and it took like 30 minutes to get into the house. So while waiting I could only think as slow as the line is moving it has to be good and we just beat the crowd. Boy was i ever wrong LOL...and here is why.
   Now the first charater that you meet is a really good actress, but thats about as far as the good goes. Going thru the house, the 5 minutes that it took us to get thru it, we counted like 10 characters(and thats giving them a little credit), and I'm not joking. It took us no more than 5 minutes to go thru it. When we walked out the door we all stood there and was looking at each other in sheer shock. The only thing that we could say is, "I paid money for that" and "Thats It".
There are no concessions stands, but I know now why. With a total time of about 35 minutes there is no point for them.

Dr. Pains has the potiential to be a good place, the setting was good as well as the talk about it...but  under the right directing and hiring it would be a lot better.

Dr. Pains gets a 1 Star rating, and I only give the one star because of the first girl that you come to.

I would recomend going to Dr. Pains only if you have small children going with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment