Thursday, October 18, 2012

Spooky World at Major Grahams Mansion

The second stop on our October Adventures was at Spooky World at Major Grahams Mansion in Max Meadows,Va.
Now we have always enjoyed visiting Major Grahams Mansion even in the Haunted House off season. This year I was expecting to have a few laughs as I did last year. But to my suprise this year MGM really stepped up their game. I will admit I got scared a few times this year. Crystal on the other hand I dont think she stopped screaming the whole time. The characters will do what it takes to scare you, and they are very interactive with the guest. The atmosphere of MGM is just spooky in its self. I really hate that more of the house isnt used in the attraction, but i do understand why its not a good idea to use it. And for those whom are wondering they are not using the upstairs of the mansion because the fog used and the traffic from all the guest was doing harm to the mansion. As maintaining mansion is a major concern to all of us, all we can do is understand the decisions made. The trails are a little bare but I kow that has a large part of lack of help. The barn which is my favorite part, its awesome...it has suspense and horror and never the less the element of suprise.

I really like the fact that there is a concessions stand on site here...really helps with those whom are in a hurry to get to a haunted house due to working and dont have time to stop and eat.

The only negative thing that I can say..is that I think that the name needs to be changed from Spooky Woods...to me it just seems as if its a place for little kids. And its DEFFINATELY not.

Watch Amelia Earhart, I hear she is a nibbler...lol just had to say that


Spooky World gets a 4 star rating. And is a must to attend from haunted house lovers like myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment