Wednesday, October 24, 2012

St. Albans

So for those of you who do not know, St. Albans has two separate haunted houses.

 Carnival of Cadavers is the first that I went thru. The cover on this one is $10. And is well worth the money. If you are afraid of clown then I suggest you stay away from this one. There really is something around every corner. Carnival of Cadavers is well staffed, and the actors are really good, they must love what they are doing. There was a few places that made me jump in here.
 Carnival of Cadavers gets a 4 star rating. And also falls into the must attend.

Reign of Terrors was my second stop here, always save the best for last. The cover charge is $10 as well. This was deff my favorite of the two. As they scared the heck out of me in this one. Reign of Terrors is well staffed as well. There is this crazy gurl who will make your skin crawl. And not to mention the coffin (ugh I hate them...more to come on that later keep reading).
 Reign of Terrors gets a 5 star rating. And you should attend.

So when standing in line, I got asked to wear a camera when going thru (no not anyone can just walk thru with one). It was really neat you wore it like a blue tooth and it did audio and video. So goin thru im sure that you can see how many times I jumped. Now to the coffin part, which was the best part of the whole video. So when trying to muster up the nerve to walk past, as I stood and watched my friends pass I see a guy jump out of the coffin, so I instantly FREAK out. And when telling Rachel to tell the guy to get out or it would be bad. And then comes an influencing push from behind (as to say its ok to go). So I run past the coffin full force. So my friends standing past the coffin area, knowing my irrational fear, decide to move out of the way leaving me a clear path out of the haunted house. But in sheer panic mode, I neglected to see the way out. I ended up running right into one of my friends, and tackling her thru a wall. This video is going to be epic, and i cannot wait to share it with you guys.
Im telling you this story because it shows how well the haunted house is and not to mention its funny. So keep an eye out for the video, but dont let it get in ya way of attending the house for ya self.

Jessica and Rachel love ya gurls.

No comments:

Post a Comment