Thursday, November 1, 2012

Gallows: Foundry of Fear

Located in Christiansburg Va.
   So this whole season we have been hearing nothing but good hype about Gallows, so with the first opportunity to check it out we jumped right on it.
   We had no problem finding Gallows, but as time told it some of my friends had a problem so some signs showing your way wouldn't hurt.
We arrived only to find that we had a wait ahead of us, but with our simple minds we played a few games( never have I ever, and the alphabet game both we use on long trips to keep our minds going). While in line I came across this jerk, but hey not everyone can be as awesome and easy going as myself. So after standing in line for about an hour and enjoying some warm apple cider provided by one of the two concessions stands we get up to our turn to enter. Upon being called up we meet this gurl and she proceeds to challenge me saying that I would not be able to make it thru with out screaming, and as strong willed to prove everyone wrong, I took the bet. Which I won. Making our way thru the house, Crystal was screaming and jumping. We had a few good laughs along the way. Spoiler alert... You will get blood on ya, but it comes out in the was.
   After treading our way thru we come upon the end, which was one of the largest mechanical animated props i have ever seen thrusting right towards us. But just when you think its over, you will be proven wrong.


We had a blast and look forward to attending Gallows again.
Gallows gets a 3 star rating from me. As being their first year, there was some kinks needed to be worked out, but they will get there.

http://www.facebook.com/GallowsFoundryofFear?ref=ts&fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment